Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 6, 2010 - Day two

So I was thinking of how I would like this blog to work and I though what I would do is give a little bit of may past history to begin and then continue with my day. I also wanted to let anyone who may choose to follow this blog to feel free to tell their story, I would love to hear it.

History:
I was born on August 13th, 1966 in Garden City Michigan. I grew up in the small town next to Garden City called Westland. Westland is a very blue collar town, and like so many generations before me I find myself feeling like I grew up in a much simpler time, although my life was far from simple. I do not remember much from when I was really little, one of my earliest memories is not a good one, but it is kind of funny. When I was 4 years old we had a Poodle named Robbie, I also have two sister's an older one who is 6 and a younger one who is 1 who cries all the time. Robbie had been my parents dog since before we were born, he was used to getting attention when he barked and since my little sister had come along he had been getting less and less attention. So to get attention he started to pee on things, and then one day I was playing with a game and the dog was barking, my little sister was crying and no one was paying attention to the dog so the dog found something to pee on and that something was me. It was horrifying and needless to say really upset my mom. So they ended up deciding to give Robbie away. We were all really up set but none more than my older sister she considered Robbie her dog and she now blamed me for mom and dad getting rid of him. I know, funny but not such a good first memory.

Today:
Today was not such a great day. I had Gynecology appointment today, I have been having my cycle twice a month for the past two months so I went in and of course I had to have a biopsy which made me feel like crap for the rest of the day. It seems my body likes to do this once a year, at least it's kind enough to wait until summer so I have time to deal with it. Anyway, after my appointment I came home took the dogs for a walk, did some cleaning around the house and then went to class. In Biology we learned about the different types of tissues, body cavities, and digestive system. Our biology teacher is very nerdy and he keeps trying to crack these jokes that just are not funny, for instance today he was trying to be funny when he was talking about skin cancer about not laying in the sun, he made a crack about "he is all for girls in bikini's but you should wear sun screen". It came across sounding creepy. After Bio I came home ate dinner and then went to tutoring for Music Theory. My tutor is a young lady that I go to school with who is absolutely brilliant. Then I came home and did more cleaning practiced the piano and then watched "Vampire Diaries" and now I am watching "Fringe".

That was my day, I hope yours was better.
Thanks for listening.
Mamma O.   

No comments:

Post a Comment